Monday 12 September 2011

new exhibition catalogue

I have just recieved my new solo show catalogue ,'St Ives to Mounts Bay' at the Cornwall Contemporary gallery in Penzance. The show runs from 19th sept - 10 oct, with the private view on sunday 12 till 2. More details at http://www.cornwallcontemporary.com/ .
I thought this might be a nice opportunity to show all my solo catalogues since my first one in 2000. To me these represent 12 years hard work and around 350 paintings (!) ,most of which I am unlikely to see again.So these catalogues are a good record of what I've produced over the years.

2010



2009





2008







2008 Great Atlantic gallery Falmouth









2007 Great Atlantic gallery Falmouth











2006 Great Atlantic gallery Falmouth













2005 Great Atlantic gallery, St Just in Penwith




2004 ,Great Atlantic Mapworks gallery, St Just











2003 Great Atlantic Mapworks gallery

















2003















2001 ,Great Atlantic Mapworks gallery.





2001


2000 Brian Sinfield , Burford, Cotswolds.



1 comment:

  1. Huge body of work there, Alasdair. I'll try and get to see your current one. Isn't it a shame you never see them again once they're sold. Maybe that's why I do printmaking! LOL

    ReplyDelete