Wednesday 25 April 2012

Cornwall and London from above

 I visited the gallery today to take some photos before the show ends in a few days. General concensus is its been a very well recieved and succesful exhibition so Neil, Sarah and I are all very happy with how its gone. I was especially surprised how much interest there was in my London paintings; and I will naturally be painting more of them for the London show in July (I'm working on one of Westminster bridge and Parliament at the moment ).




Some of Neil's work
                                            
  Gallery director Sarah                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
    
Tess having a look round


Art critic from the Cornishman ,Frank Rhurmund




What all exhibiting artists like to see - the magic red dots.                     

1 comment:

  1. Lots of lovely paitings! I'm not surprised there were so many red dots before the end of the exhibition. K.

    ReplyDelete